Each year the parish asks for your assistance with an Annual Fund Drive to raise capital for repairs and improvements to our parish home. As I look around, the repairs I see are the result of the building and equipment approaching their 30th anniversary. We also want to not only repair but also plan ahead to schedule preventive maintenance.
Our goal for 2021 is to raise $200,000, which will allow us to maintain our parish buildings while also providing livestreaming for Masses, funerals, weddings, etc. What a gift during COVID, and one we will continue to offer with your generosity.
The needed projects for this year are:
- Replacement of rectory siding
- Necessary upgrades to HVAC control systems for the entire building
- Technology upgrades as needed, including replacing cables and conduits to improve live streaming
- Create a chiller replacement fund; the estimated cost to replace exceeds $185,000. Our current chiller is aging out, and parts are no longer available. The replacement will be necessary sometime during the next 24 months.
- Provide materials for other updates around the building using our labor